February 25, 2009

Go-Karting

First experience
It was unforgettable great experience for me, it was not just my first Go Karting, but also my first four wheeler driving all by myself.


I was a bit careful and started slowly, after first laps i got used to the track and incresed speed and enjoyed a lot.


Latest experience (with 8 friends)
This is 'the best' experience i had with four wheeler @ EZone club. The owner there told we will be diqualified if we crash twice or use brake and accelerator both at the same time and we should slow down at turnings and take a biiiig turn.
Means, you cannot continue riding it after the first warning!( i guess this is coz, Karts are new and he needs them to run for longer time )


I was bit careful & started my lap, started off quite slowly, carefully. I was given six laps, once I completed the first one I got the grip on the track & car! I started putting more pressure on the accelerator from second lap.



Finally finished second! But all over the track i am careful from not being disqualified (prestige matters!)
But, we didnt want to end this wonderful feeling just with one round..

Go-Kart again? Sure, why not!!


So we went for another 6 laps game... this time..
I followed one princeple, BREAK THE RULES!
Full force on accelerator right from the start,
no slowing down at turnigns,
taking smaller turns as much as possible, which resulted in Drifting..

Good god! This is my first Drift!
One should experience it to know the feel...
Finally, Breaking the rules made owner a bit frustu, but who cares
I am FIRST :D

2 comments:

vamsi said...

thtzz coool dude ....welcome 2 drivers gang :) :)

Mr.Cheetah said...

Thnx buddy :)