September 04, 2007

My Angel.!!

Miss u by the day.. miss u by the night..if there was anything between a day and a night then i will miss u even then!!!i dont what if it is love which runs in my viens instead of blood.... i dont know what it is which i breath instead of air... call it love or something else... oh what do u i know when my soul is filled up with something which cries out only one name... YOU AND YOUthese r not words oh my dasmel... these are the scraps of my heart not written in blood though but still are as divine as life could be.... i wish i could open my heart and keep it before you my love but my mortalness stops me......oh! Beautiful lady please stop.. let the time to freeze for i cannot chose but stare upon you to your enchanting smile.. till the end of the world!!!i lay behold in my dreams.. not single .. not alone.... but with the love of my life.... and i say to god.. take me if you want.. for i shall not grieve .. for my dreams have come true.. and i shall not grieve ...

3 comments: