July 29, 2007

!!! congrats buddies !!!

Here I take the pleasure of congratulating my friends who got through WIPRO

In total 91 were selected with 34 from BVRIT ... number of students from each branch who are thru ece-8 , cse-10, csit-8,eee-6,che-1,bme-1


The list from ECE is as follows


1.Kiran

2.A.K.Prashant
3.Rajesh (balu)
4.Vamsi chandra
5.Venkat Vinod
6.Venkatesh
7.Vinay
8.Jyothsna

Congrats my dear frns for tasting the sweet success of getting selected in WIPRO ....
I wish you to taste many such sweet things in your life ... n leave no stone unturned

I especially congratulate my counterparts A.K.prashant and Kiran
n ofcourse my close pals vamsi n vinod



Ur Nwin

4 comments:

Mr.Cheetah said...

All the Best...

vamsi said...

thnxx buddies........but would hav been better if not d placed ones.......for d rest all d vry bst in future.......

sowmya said...

congrats

bAnnEd OnE said...

congrats all...